Conservatives and not-so-conservatives join in support of electro-sensitive people whose health and lives are being damaged by exposure to electro-magnetic pollution from PG&E’s wireless ‘smart’ meters to demonstrate and testify at the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) meeting February 24, 2011 in San Francisco, CA.
Please remember, your bite-size contributions on our Donate Page are what help keep us going. You can also send a check made out to EON to EON, POB 1047, Bolinas, CA
Who’s Watching Where
- A Scientist on San Onofre Risks – Dr. Donald Mosier
- Imaging Potential San Onofre Fallout
- Edison’s “Path to Nowhere” – No Plan. No Power. High Rates.
- Cindy Sage on “Smart” Meters
- Rickety Reactors, Slumping Safety Standards, ‘Renaissance’ Rollback? – NUKE NEWS Update – May 10, 2013
- CPUC Bans Video of San Onofre Hearings
- Congressman Henry Waxman on San Onofre Shutdown
- BYE BYE BECQUERELS – FFAN.us Conference Call Series – Audio
- What’s At Risk from San Onofre – Torgen Johnson
- Keep San Onofre Shutdown – For Good!
- Berkeley Votes for a Nuclear Free California
- California’s Unnecessary Nukes – Barbara George
- The Serious Risks of San Onofre – Harvey Wasserman
- What San Onofre Mass Evacuation Plan? – Deanna Polk
- Why to Shutdown San Onofre – Donna Gilmore