Demonstrators in Stinson Beach, CA claimed at least a temporary victory as their blockade of Wellington ‘smart’ meter installers entered its third day. There appeared to be strong public support from passers-by and no Wellington trucks were in sight. In this report citizens explain the reasons for their opposition to PG&E”s ‘smart’ meter plan.
Who’s Watching Where
- Edison’s “Path to Nowhere” – No Plan. No Power. High Rates.
- Cindy Sage on “Smart” Meters
- Rickety Reactors, Slumping Safety Standards, ‘Renaissance’ Rollback? – NUKE NEWS Update – May 10, 2013
- CPUC Bans Video of San Onofre Hearings
- Congressman Henry Waxman on San Onofre Shutdown
- BYE BYE BECQUERELS – FFAN.us Conference Call Series – Audio
- What’s At Risk from San Onofre – Torgen Johnson
- Keep San Onofre Shutdown – For Good!
- Berkeley Votes for a Nuclear Free California
- California’s Unnecessary Nukes – Barbara George
- The Serious Risks of San Onofre – Harvey Wasserman
- What San Onofre Mass Evacuation Plan? – Deanna Polk
- Why to Shutdown San Onofre – Donna Gilmore
- ‘Kill Nuclear Power Before It Kills Us’ – David Freeman
- Gambling With the Planet. ‘Beyond Irresponsible!’