Cindy Folkers, of BeyondNuclear.org, gave this informative presentation as part of the 2-day international symposium on ‘The Medical and Ecological Consequences of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident,’ held at the New York Academy of Medicine, NYC, March 11 & 12, 2013, co-sponsored by The Helen Caldicott Foundation and Physicians for Social Responsibility. Full program videos are viewable here.
If you like our work, you can support it, whatever your budget level, here.
Who’s Watching Where
- TRUE GRID – Switching from ‘Smart’ to Wise – updated
- US Sailors from Radioactive USS Ronald Regan Sue TEPCO – Updated
- EON Brings Light in Dark Times
- Experts on Cell Phone Risks – A Preview
- The Fairfax, CA-Fukushima Connection
- Fukushima is Here. Now What?
- Responding to Fukushima Risks – Pacifica Radio
- San Onofre – The Risks Live On
- Fukushima Fallout Update – Oct. 28, 2013
- Fukushima is here. Now What?
- FACING UP to FUKUSHIMA – Rising Awareness of Nuclear Risks
- DIABLO CANYON – California’s Last Nuke Standing – UPDATED
- American Medical Association (AMA) Responds to Radioactive Fish – Demands FDA Monitoring
- No ‘Independance’ from Nuclear Fallout
- “A Seismic Event for the Nuclear Industry!” – The San Onofre Shutdown