Cindy Folkers, of BeyondNuclear.org, gave this informative presentation as part of the 2-day international symposium on ‘The Medical and Ecological Consequences of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident,’ held at the New York Academy of Medicine, NYC, March 11 & 12, 2013, co-sponsored by The Helen Caldicott Foundation and Physicians for Social Responsibility. Full program videos are viewable here.
If you like our work, you can support it, whatever your budget level, here.
Who’s Watching Where
- Take action against 5G NOW!
- Urgent: Help defeat 5G – Act now!
- EON’s 2015 Report in Pictures &…
- ‘Regime Change’ in California?
- Everything You Wanted to Know About a CPUC Cover-Up
- Peevey’s (ex parte) Party Protested – “The CPUC is now a rogue agency.”
- Departing CPUC President’s Toxic ‘Smart Meter’ Legacy
- Taking back our power!
- Let’s tell the CPUC: “ It’s not ‘smart’ to defy the will of the people.”
- What do we want? WISE GRID! When do we want it? NOW!
- Will the CPUC OK a Smart Meter Opt-Out ‘Protection Racket?’
- Ding Dong, Peevey’s Gone – Who Will Replace Him?
- EON Nuclear News Update – July 14 -Post Carbon Radio
- TRUE GRID – Switching from ‘Smart’ to Wise – updated
- US Sailors from Radioactive USS Ronald Reagan Sue TEPCO – Updated