Cindy Folkers, of BeyondNuclear.org, gave this informative presentation as part of the 2-day international symposium on ‘The Medical and Ecological Consequences of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident,’ held at the New York Academy of Medicine, NYC, March 11 & 12, 2013, co-sponsored by The Helen Caldicott Foundation and Physicians for Social Responsibility. Full program videos are viewable here.
If you like our work, you can support it, whatever your budget level, here.
Who’s Watching Where
- The Fairfax, CA-Fukushima Connection
- Fukushima is Here. Now What?
- Responding to Fukushima Risks – Pacifica Radio
- San Onofre – The Risks Live On
- Fukushima Fallout Update – Oct. 28, 2013
- Fukushima is here. Now What?
- FACING UP to FUKUSHIMA – Rising Awareness of Nuclear Risks
- DIABLO CANYON – California’s Last Nuke Standing – UPDATED
- American Medical Association (AMA) Responds to Radioactive Fish – Demands FDA Monitoring
- No ‘Independance’ from Nuclear Fallout
- “A Seismic Event for the Nuclear Industry!” – The San Onofre Shutdown
- Huge Victory! – Edison Packs it In! – UPDATED
- UPDATED: Fukushima Lessons for CA – Keep San Onofre Shut Down
- A Scientist on San Onofre Risks – Dr. Donald Mosier
- Imaging Potential San Onofre Fallout